Schoolhouse of Wonder is a place where everyone can play, learn, and grow toward being their best selves.
Guided by Schoolhouse’s core values, our team of professionals mentor children ages 3-17 to explore, learn, and grow through nature-based outdoor adventures. Kids learn self awareness and empathy, respect, and that life should be filled with adventures and a sense of wonder. And what’s more, they have fun doing it!
Schoolhouse of Wonder is hosting a free Leave No Trace awareness workshop for outdoor educators, scout leaders, land management agency personnel, guides, and anyone who wants to teach people how to minimize their impact on the outdoors.
Those who complete a Leave No Trace Awareness Workshop are equipped to:
• Understand, promote and share minimum impact techniques with friends, family or community groups.
• Lead a discussion on outdoor ethics and help others explore their own personal outdoor ethic.
• Understand and explain why Leave No Trace is important in all areas, not just backcountry settings.
• Understand and convey the purpose and mission of Leave No Trace.
• Recite and explain the seven principles of Leave No Trace.
• Understand the role and function of Leave No Trace Master Educators and Leave No Trace Trainers.