…and want to learn more?
Are you an educator, group leader or life-long learner who wants to know a bit more and connect people to the natural community?
Check out these free ‘on-demand’ and live-stream resources from our friends at the Wisconsin Center for Environmental Education, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, and the Wisconsin Science Festival to learn more about fascinating environmental topics in Wisconsin and how you can make them a part of everyday learning.
- Using the WI Community Tree Map as an Educational Tool: Tree Inventories and School Site Assessment
- Teaching about Climate Change: Online Resources for Middle and High School Educators
- Teaching about Careers in the Forest
- Step Outside Into Learning
- Solar Energy Potential: Dashboard Technology as a Teaching Tool for Inquiry
- Energy Education: Concepts and Practices
- Teaching with the Great Wisconsin Birdathon
- Wisconsin Science Festival Online Kickoff Party
Because Earth Day can be every day.
Check out these on-demand activities and find more opportunities to learn during Badgerland’s Remake Learning Days Festival, April 21 – 29, 2023.