What Makes a Remake Learning Days Event
ENGINE Equity for All Mini-Grants
Deadline to request funding: February 2, 2021
How to Submit an Event & Request a $500 Mini-Grant:
Thank you for your interest, we can’t wait to partner with you and help you elevate your event to over 160,000 students and their families across Central PA!
Thanks to Remake Learning Days, ENGINE of Central PA would like to support your event! This event can be an opportunity you already have planned for this year or something new.
Due to the support from the national sponsors, you can request $500 for your event to be used to help support families, students and/or educators in the 12 county reach of ENGINE, and supports your event to be more accessible and equitable to the communities served. Deadline to submit funding request is extended to February 2, 2021.
Who can apply for the ENGINE Equity for All Mini-Grants?
ANY organization that is hosting an opportunity or event during Remake Learning Days Across America from April 22 – May 23, 2021 and/or during the Remake Learning Days of Central PA from May 6-16, 2021 time frame supporting families, students and/or educators across the 12 county area – this includes but not limited to: academic clubs, arts organizations, community centers, early childhood learning centers, libraries, museums, non-government agencies, out of school time organizations, parks, post-secondary institutions, schools, science centers, etc.
Please complete the following two requirements before submitting the ENGINE Equity for All Mini-Grant Funding Request:
- Are you a partner of ENGINE? If you are unsure, please visit ENGINE of Central PA Directory and if your organization is not a partner, please complete the Partnership Request Form.
- Submit your event by accessing the “Submit Your Event” orange tab above. When you reach
“Part 2 When + Where” select the region: “Central PA” and select the event type depending on your date:
- If your event occurs April 22 – May 5, 2021: Pre-Festival
- If your event occurs May 6-16, 2021: During Regional Festival Dates
- If your event occurs May 17-23, 2021: Post-Festival
3. Submit your ENGINE Equity for All Mini-Grant (requests are now closed).
When will I be informed of the funding request?
You should expect to hear a decision from our team at the end of February.
Any questions, please email Amanda Smith, Executive Director of ENGINE of Central PA, at email@example.com.