Thank you to all individuals and organizations that have applied for a Remake Learning Mini-Grant for 2020! We strive to support as many events across Central PA as possible, and applicants will be notified in March 2020.
Thanks to Remake Learning Days, ENGINE of Central PA would like to support your event! This event can be an opportunity you already have planned for this year or something new. We request the funding be used to help support families, students and/or educators in the 12 county reach of ENGINE, and supports your event to be more accessible and equitable to the communities served.
- Single organizations can request up to $500
- Two or more organizations hosting a joint event can request up to $1000
Who can apply for the mini-grants?
ANY organization that is hosting an opportunity or event during the May 7 -17, 2020* time frame supporting families, students and/or educators across the 12 county area – this includes but not limited to: academic clubs, arts organizations, community centers, early childhood learning centers, libraries, museums, non-government agencies, out of school time organizations, parks, post-secondary institutions, schools, science centers, etc.
*Priority will be given to those that host an event during the Remake Learning Days of Central PA, or you can also submit your event as a “pop-up” event during the Remake Learning Days Across America between April 23-May 23.
Please complete the following to be considered for support funding:
- Are you a partner of ENGINE? If not, complete the Partnership Request Form on enginecentralpa.org in order to request support funding.
- Complete the following mini-grant form here by February 7, 2020.
- Submit your event to the Remake Learning Days of Central PA website. The event will need to be completed with all information and registration/website links by February 14, 2020. Please check out the Planning Materials for more information on how to submit an event.
When will I be informed of the award funding?
You should expect to hear a decision from our team in March.
Any questions, please email Amanda Smith, Executive Director of ENGINE of Central PA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.