Looking for ideas or some help on making your Remake Learning Days experience the best for you and your young learners?
Check out these resources:
- Be A Learning Hero You’ve got what it takes and you know your child best — but even superheroes need a team. The organization “Learning Heroes” is partnering with Remake Learning Days to help you support learning at home — with simple actions to help your child reach their goals. Check it out!
- #ParentStrong Resource Guide is your guide to Distance Learning. Check it out!
- PBS Wisconsin Family Resources includes free-to-use, curriculum-based and kid-tested content that parents, caregivers, teachers and students can use to boost learning. You’ll find At-Home Learning broadcast and streaming television schedules, printable activities, and digital resources.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction “Resources for Students and Families” page includes helpful resources on finding access to the internet and digital networks.
- Wisconsin Public Wi-Fi Locations Map Website This mapping tool displays public WiFi locations that have been self-reported by entities and individuals to the Public Service Commission and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. The map displays hundreds of locations where citizens can go to use WiFi when it is not available at home while also maintaining social distancing during the COVID-19 public health emergency. New locations are being added as they become available.
- Virtual Learning Resources Hub The Madison Metropolitan School District and its partners encourage you to make the most of your virtual learning experience by utilizing and becoming familiar with the many online tools and resources highlighted here for you.