Before completing the RLD Event form, have you confirmed the following information:
- Is your event open to the public?
- Date/time of your event: Have you confirmed the date/time with key stakeholders?
- Event location: Where will your event be held? Is this 100% confirmed?
- Staffing for your event: Have you confirmed who will lead the event, day-of, at the confirmed location?
- Event Budget: Have you thought about what materials/food/supplies you’ll need, how much it will cost, and what your plan is for funding your event?
- Marketing Plan: Do you have a plan for how you will market your event to your networks?
- Event Name and Description: Do you have a great name and description for your event? See an example from another region here.
- Tracking RSVPs to Your Event: Are you prepared to track RSVPs to your event if this is something you need? If you do not already have a method for collecting RSVPs, we recommend using Eventbrite. Please create your Eventbrite page first before submitting your “Host An Event” form for your Remake Learning Days event and then submit your Eventbrite link during the RLD event registration process. Click here for a guide to create an Eventbrite page. If you prefer using a different RSVP mechanism, simply enter the appropriate link during the registration process.
If you answered ‘no’ to any question, please secure the above items to host a successful event. Then return back to the Host An Event page to submit an event. If you answered ‘yes’ to all the questions above, then submit your event here.